If you’re having trouble understanding why Genshin Impact isn’t running for you, take heart in the fact that you’re not alone!
— Wei^ (@ZhweiG) June 18, 2021
A quick search of Twitter confirms that many others are also affected. According to reports, players are encountering the error -1-4302 when attempting to start the game, and users believe that Genshin Impact systems are down throughout Asia.
As can be seen in the screenshot below, Downdetector – a well-known service that provides information about live outages – also indicates that Genshin Impact is experiencing a problem.
Although the initial spike has subsided, new reports continue to emerge that suggest the problem has not been fully resolved. Unfortunately, no official acknowledgment has been issued as of yet, so it is unclear when the downtime will be resolved.
Error Code 4206
- A connectivity issue is the most common cause of the Genshin error code 4206. To resolve this, turn off your device’s VPN connection, as this generally disrupts your connection to the game server.
- The quickest way to determine whether or not you are experiencing this error is to ensure that you are connected to a secure, reliable internet connection. The game’s servers, on the other hand, may be completely unavailable in some cases.
- If you’re having internet problems, try restarting your device, router, and/or modem, and always use a wired connection before joining via wifi.
- Restart the client.
- Update the Game.
- Turn off your VPN.
- Change the Firewall settings (PC).
- Use the appropriate Server.
- Stop Network hogging applications.
- Check / Reset your Connection.
If you have any questions regarding Genshin Impact, feel free to ask in the comments below. For more content related to Genshin Impact, stay with us, here at Spiel Times.
Make sure you subscribe to our push-notifications and never miss an update from the world of video games. Until next time, Stay Safe, Wear A Mask, and Happy Gaming!